Saturday, June 1, 2019

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I've loved creating my own interpretations of ABBA/Agnetha/Frida 7" single covers for a while now, but I didn't really have somewhere to share it publically. My great friend @rubberballalex sent me a link to a similar blog, but for Kylie Minogue and he felt that there should be an ABBA one as well. That's when it clicked, I have to make one dedicated to ABBA!

So here it is, in all its glory! I may be 16-years of age, but I am (and have always been) a HUGE ABBA fan. I have been messing around with various photo editing software and I'd like to believe that I've most certainly improved over the years. I want to use this blog as a platform, to personally share my creations with fellow ABBA fans. My dream would be to have many ABBA fans' creations on this blog and form a friendly community!

If you come across this blog, have any form of ABBA-related art, PLEASE do not hesitate to share it with me via the email address on the side of the blog or DM me on Instagram @that_abba_dude. You do not have to be a professional at all to submit your creations. I'm nothing near a professional. I just make these covers to experiment and visually portray the only little bit of creativity I have. I hated Art class in school, but if it's ABBA-related, I'm in!

ABBA hugs

Wickus


No comments:

Post a Comment