Sunday, June 9, 2019

ABBA - One Of Us - Fanmade Cover Artwork (UK)

BY WICKUS - I've made 3 versions of how I would've liked to see One Of Us released in the UK. The original was absolutely terrible and then Epic proceeded to make a picture disc of it! Nonetheless, it's still easily recognisable. 
The first one isn't great at all... I think it's different and I like the picture and the blue background goes well with the grey and white.
The second one may look a bit too modern for '81. I spent most of the 38 minutes cutting them out and made the background transparent so that I could overlay them over the ABBA logo. I still like it, though.
The third one is my favourite. It has the same feel like the cover most releases had and the text has the exact same colour swatch as the text on the original/ugly Epic cover. 







No comments:

Post a Comment