Sunday, June 9, 2019

Frida - Shine Era - Fanmade Cover Artwork

BY RUBBERBALLALEX For Frida's 2nd English album, several singles were released. Shine was released worldwide, Come To Me was released in Sweden, Holland, Germany and South Africa and Twist In The Dark was only released in France. Heart Of The Country was released in the UK but was a flop there. Heart Of The Country is ridiculously hard to find there. Comfort Me was never released as a single but only as an album track and I utilised the unreleased tracks: I Don't Wanna Be Alone and Can't Be Serious as B-sides to Come To Me and Comfort Me. But there was three more unreleased track which I thought would be perfect for an EP for Heart Of The Country. The Shine singles have originally had a picture in a white background. I experimented using whole pictures which I'm satisfied with. The font used was Avenir Next Condensed.









No comments:

Post a Comment